for new facilitators and change agents.
and attitudes for the new facilitator or group member who wants
to get their group into serious motion.
Acts of Facilitation, 5-Day Teleclass
This class will meet for five consecutive weekdays April 21-25, 2003
to cover 25+ facilitative actions you can take to empower and move groups
forward. This course is for beginning facilitators or group members
that simply want to know more about facilitation so that they can make
the groups they are a part of more effective.
the 5-Day Format/Training works...
1. You dial into your class every day for 5 days (Mon-Fri) for a 30-minute
focused training segment using a conferencing bridge.
2. You work a 25-point checklist during the 5 days (about an hour a
day of study and field work) which you complete by Friday afternoon,
or sooner if you wish.
3. During the week, you may access the instructor via email for help
or situational questions.
Random Acts of Facilitation Training Agenda...
Here's what you'll be learning and doing during the 5-Day course...
Introduction to the Facilitation and Self
1. Create the Ambience.
2. Share the Dream.
3. Get Facilitation
5. Me First.
Relating with compassion and understanding.
6. Be Ignorant.
7. Make Smiles Happen.
8. Hold 'em High.
9. Acknowledge the Elephant.
10. Turn on Your Crap-Detector.
Dynamics and Facilitation
11. Build the Container.
12. Build trust.
13. Mine the Unexpected.
14. Evolve Your Team.
15. Honor the Process.
16. Facilitate Full Participation
Presenting yourself confidently, professionally, and authentically.
17. Prepare for Success.
18. Get Real.
19. Make Experiences, Not Speeches
20. Watch the Body Talk.
21. Be your message
Intervening to shift group energy
22. Tame the Tormentors.
24. Use the Struggle.
25. Break through barriers.
26. Facilitate from Within.
27. Embrace Facilitation as a Master's Path
to you of participating from the 5-Day Random Acts of Facilitation Training...
1. Get a great introduction to the concept and practice of facilitation
skills if you are contemplating becoming a facilitator, team leader,
board member, manager, mediator, etc.
2. Never waste another minute in an ineffective meeting again.
3. Learn how to challenge and empower every group you come in contact
4. Learn skills to help groups make quantum leaps in their effectiveness.
5. Be a catalyst for positive change in your community.
Also included with your training...
In addition to the 5-Day training described above, you also receive:
1. Free access to the participant-only website (lots of resources, forms,
2. Free access to the RealAudio version of the 5-Day training.
3. Free copy of the Portable Article Bank ($29 value).
The full cost of training/access is only $79 for MFJ readers ($89 for
the general public) including a free copy of the Portable Article Bank
($29 value). Everything you read about above is included. And, we offer
a 100%-satisfaction-guaranteed guarantee.
here and you'll be taken to the teleclass registration
page. Register there and you'll see your discount computed and applied
as you check out. Immediately upon completion of your registration,
you will receive an email with instructions to access the course and
free article bank. This course is
limited to 20 individuals, first come, first served.
the satisfaction guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this package, simply
email us with a request to refund/credit your credit card in the full
amount and we will do so immediately. It's our policy to do this and
we honor this in every single case. (Why? Because we are sensitive to
the fact that you are buying an e-course/product from us and we feel
that if this package isn't EXACTLY what you expected or wanted, that
you should be able to get 100% of your money back. This policy completely
removes the buying risk for you and keeps our customer-satisfaction
rates extremely high.