Random Acts of Facilitation, 5-Day Teleclass
This class will meet for five consecutive weekdays
September 8-12, 2003 at 10:00 AM PST, 1:00 PM EST
(NY Time) to cover 25+ facilitative actions you can
take to empower and move groups forward. This course
is for beginning facilitators or group members that
simply want to know more about facilitation so that
they can make the groups they are a part of more effective.
the 5-Day Format/Training works...
1. You dial into your class every day for 5 days (Mon-Fri)
for a 30-minute focused training segment using a conferencing
2. You work a 25-point checklist during the 5 days
(about an hour a day of study and field work) which
you complete by Friday afternoon, or sooner if you
3. You will have the opportunity to discuss issues
on the subject matter with the instructor and your
classmates via an online discussion forum during the
4. During the week, you may access the instructor
via email for help or situational questions.
Random Acts of Facilitation Training Agenda...
Here's what you'll be learning and doing during the
Introduction to the Facilitation
and Self Facilitation Skills.
1. Create the Ambience.
2. Share the Dream.
3. Get Facilitation
5. Me First.
Relating with compassion
6. Be Ignorant.
7. Make Smiles Happen.
8. Hold 'em High.
9. Acknowledge the Elephant.
10. Turn on Your Crap-Detector.
Dynamics and Facilitation
11. Build the Container.
12. Build trust.
13. Mine the Unexpected.
14. Evolve Your Team.
15. Honor the Process.
16. Facilitate Full Participation
and Presenting yourself confidently, professionally,
17. Prepare for Success.
18. Get Real.
19. Make Experiences, Not Speeches
20. Watch the Body Talk.
21. Be your message
Intervening to shift group
22. Tame the Tormentors.
24. Use the Struggle.
25. Break through barriers.
26. Facilitate from Within.
27. Embrace Facilitation as a Master's Path
to you of participating from the 5-Day Random Acts
of Facilitation Training...
1. Get a great introduction to the concept and practice
of facilitation skills if you are contemplating becoming
a facilitator, team leader, board member, manager,
2. Never waste another minute in an ineffective meeting
3. Learn how to challenge and empower every group
you come in contact with.
4. Learn skills to help groups make quantum leaps
in their effectiveness.
5. Be a catalyst for positive change in your community.
with your training...
In addition to the 5-Day training described above,
you also receive:
1. Free access to the participant-only website (lots
of resources, forms, etc.).
2. Free access to the RealAudio version of the 5-Day
3. Free copy of the Portable Article Bank ($29 value).
The full cost of training/access is only $79 for MFJ
readers ($89 for the general public) including a free
copy of the Portable Article Bank ($29 value). Everything
you read about above is included. And, we offer a
September 8-12, 2003, 10:00 AM PST, 1:00 PM EST (NY
Time), 45-60 minutes each day.
here to register. Immediately upon
completion of your registration, you will receive
an email with instructions to access the course and
free article bank.
This course is limited to 20 individuals, first come,
the satisfaction guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this
package, simply email us with a request to refund/credit
your credit card in the full amount and we will do
so immediately. It's our policy to do this and we
honor this in every single case. (Why? Because we
are sensitive to the fact that you are buying an e-course/product
from us and we feel that if this package isn't EXACTLY
what you expected or wanted, that you should be able
to get 100% of your money back. This policy completely
removes the buying risk for you and keeps our customer-satisfaction
rates extremely high.)
here for a one-minute audio testimonial
from several participants on the final day of the